1/2 cup of oreo crunch (or any choc hobnonbs/graham crackers/digestive)
1/4 cup butter-melted
3/4 cup whipped cream
250gram cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You can choose any fruits or any candy bar as you wish.
For banana, I used 1 1/2 - 2 large size banana, slice them up and pour lemon juice on top of it to avoid them from browning.
For crunchie, I used 1 1/2 bar, crushed to small pieces.
- Combine digestive and oreo with melted butter.
- Pressed the cookie mix at the bottom of the tin with the back of a spoon so it'll be really pressed. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whip the the whipped cream with an electric mixer (top speed) until soft peak forms.
- Meanwhile give your cream cheese a gentle beating until it is smooth (spreadable form is the best).
- Fold in the cream cheese to the whipped cream or you can just mix the cream cheese into the whipped cream mixture until just combine.
- Insert vanilla extract.
- Spread the centre layer (crunchie, banana or anything you wish).
- Spread the other half of the cheese mixture on top of the centre layer.