Tuesday 26 June 2012

post #3 TWTUPKAMI and SOOQ

Heya yaaa!!
Sorry for the late update, here's what happened during TwtupKami @Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil on
9th June 2012.
New Cuppies:
Choc Chip with Dark Choc Ganache
Choc with Oreo Cream Cheese
Lemon Raspberry Buttercream
Lemon with Lemony Cream Cheese

Event highlight!!
We were so delighted and honored as Mr.Prime Minister had the chance to visit our booth! He took a bite of our red velvet! Funny story, the tester we had, took him a while to take the small pieces we cut, and yeah, moi got to experience the celebrity moment of having the cameraSS snapping click click click around me..heee..(let me have the limelight for a moment here altho i know they are taking Mr. Prime Minister's pictures).
And he said 'Sedap'!!! Weeee....

More pictures of the event.
We also brought people's favorite -Red Velvet in a Jar
Friends who came to support. There were more of them, but the camera just went missing when they were at our booth *wink*. Nevertheless, thank you Pai, Elyna, Paie, Danny, Sita, Leman and the rest who came! (Sorry if i missed out your name, but trust me, your support are my strenght :))
Crazy neighbours who just cant stop getting those Red Velvet in a Jar, lol. Also, Sheeda of Goddess Affair!

My pulse, my spine, my heart. These were the ones keeping me alive during the event! I owe you big time lovelovelove!

All of the above new flavored cuppies are available for orders! You can also have em as cakes.
Till then, toddles!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment